Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tattoo Tumblr

News and Pictures about tattoo tumblr

tattoos

tattoos

if a tattoo of yours has been posted, or you know who it belongs to, and we haven't given correct credit, please don't hesitate to message us and we'll fix the

Fuck Yeah Good Tattoos

Fuck Yeah Good Tattoos

fuckyeahtattoos: Artist: Doug Billian from Calaveras Tattoo Studio in Killeen, Texas Ink Life Tour: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Photographer: Ernie Bustamante 1st Place

Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!

Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!

Located on the back of my right thigh. Done at Castro Tattoos in San Francisco. http://sugarboogerr.tumblr.com/

FUCK YEAH, GIRLS WITH TATTOOS

FUCK YEAH, GIRLS WITH TATTOOS

This is my first tattoo of two, and it’s the Greek symbol for Jupiter. My mom and sister have the same one, in the same spot. One of my earliest memories was when I

Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!

Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!

This is my first tattoo. It’s a japanese style Koi on my lower leg. Done by Augustine Nezumi at a tattoo convention in Vienna. http://deep-ink.tumblr.com/

Tattoos | Tumblr

Tattoos | Tumblr

My beautiful first tattoo done by Betsy at Pepper Shade Tattoo Shop in Charleston, SC.

tattoo | Tumblr

tattoo | Tumblr

I thought of this crazy tattoo idea this morning while half-asleep. What if you got those glow-in-the-dark ones on your palms? Just big circles over your palms.

Tattoo's & Piercings

Tattoo's & Piercings

*Warning - I swear and have my own opinion and if you are offended by the body naked or otherwise then maybe you shouldn't look ;)* This is a blog dedicated to all

Tattoo-Blog

Tattoo-Blog

Tattoo girls and women. Nice tattooed ladies and other tat-things I've found on the net Archive

Tattoos | Tumblr

Tattoos | Tumblr

The photo doesn’t even do it justice, this is my third and favorite tattoo. It’s based off an image I found online and fell in love with but modified a lot by

No comments:

Post a Comment